THE Cambrian Natural Observer QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF THE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY OF WALES. The Astronomical Society of Wales was founded in 1894-5 for the promotion of the study of Astronomy and the allied Sciences, President:—George Carslake Thompson, LL.M., Park-road, Penarth. Vice-pre- dents:—James Waugh, M.A., Professor Lloyd Tanner, M.A., F.E.A.S. Librarian:— George A. S. Atkinson, B.Sc, F.R.A.S., 238, Newport- road, Cardiff. Editor: —Arthur Mee, F.E.A.S., 41, Hamilton-street, Cardiff. Secretary:—Miss E. Graham Hagerty, A.R.C.Sc, Higher Grade School, Cardiff. Treasurer and Assistant Secretary:—Chas. M. Hensman, Lloyds Bank, Penarth. Other Members of Council:—Kev. G St. Clair, F.G.S., Rev. W. E. Winks, F.R.A.S.. Norman Lattey, and D. B. W. Powel.